Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pug Turns 1

Ohh puggies,
I don't even know where to start. The last couple of months have been really tough. First mommie and my grandpa were going on a trip to Russia, yes I said Russia. Well mommie told me she would only be gone 4 days, it would be a quick trip. It turned into a nightmare, mommie didn't come home for a month!!! Grandpa had a stroke coming off the plane in Russia and they got stuck there for two weeks before they could come back to America. I missed mommie so bad and was so scared for grandpa. When the got back to America they stayed in Atlanta to see doctors for a few weeks. I'm very happy and relieved to say grandpa is doing much better, he is so lucky! Here is picture of us together when he came to visit me.

I get lots of massages from grandpa.

I also turned to one last week and I gots my own puppy cake! Mommy invited my friend Ming for a Pawty!

Puggies I also have good news for mommie she is temping at a job currently and will find out either tomorrow or next week if she gets it. Keep you paws crossed!
I hope to blog more puggies and since life is settling a little more for us. Thank goodness we have had too much excitement lately.
Nighty night!




No comments: