Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pugsitter

Hello All!
This weekend I had a pugsitter while mommie and daddie went to a wedding in Melbourne. Mommie brought back a few pics for all you humans who might be interested in seeing the wedding dress and cake because apparently that's the only important things in weddings. It was reported back to mommie and daddie that I stayed by the door for a whole hour and a half after they left and then proceeded to bark at the pugsitter for the another hour. One might think that I had actually missed my parentals, but I just wanted to make sure they were really gone so I could cause a little trouble. Then of course I had to test how much I could push around my pugsitter, and well that's why I barked at him for a full hour. Test complete the house was mine for the whole weekend!
Erin's Wedding Dress

Groom's Cake

Wedding Cake
I had the whole house to myself so I started running around like crazy. I wouldn't let the pugsitter put my harness on! BOL he couldn't figure it out anyway! I would bark and wake up the pugsitter at all hours. He turned out to be okay so I snuggled with him at night, so he wouldn't be scared in our house. When mommie and daddie got home my parentals were debriefed on my antics, but they were too happy to see me to really care. Must be my charming little innocent mug! Isn't it fun when your parents go out of town!!! I had a blast! I sure did wear myself out, I now need a nap!





4 comments:

The WriggleButts said...

BOL! Sounds like some weekend!

B

dw said...

It's a good thing you thoroughly tested out that pugsitter so you could have the run of the whole house! You look so cute all worn out afterwards! Rest up, Dutch, there's most likely more fun to come!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

OMD Dutch you are a crazy little guy!

PS We also think you are super smart hee hee.

Hugs,
S&P

Puglette said...

hello dutch! you did a fine job of running the house while you parents were away! and we love pug ears too, we call them velvet ears.
hugs,
puglette
:o)