Saturday, January 23, 2010

MIA Pug

I'm Back!!!

and also stuck in the couch!
Puggies!
I have been M.I.A for way to long. Somehow the parentals get supper busy during the Howlidays and my little bloggie gets put aside, but we are BACK!!! Whoo hoo 2010 and January is almost over! I know you missed my cute little puggie face!
So just to catch up...... My Howliday Photo by the Tree!!!
Mommie and Daddie and I's Christmas picture! I had a lovely Orange and Blue scarf! Go Gators! I know what your thinking...it doesn't get cold enough for scarfs in Florida, but we had two weeks of very freezing weather...talk about not wanting to go outside for the bathroom!!! Luckily we are back in the 70's wheww this pug can't handle the cold!
Daddie Graduwated from Law School and now is hard at work studying for the Bar...I just don't understand why he has to study for drinks?!?! But I keep him nice and cozy while he is working...making sure to eat a few index cards just to keep him on his toes!
Life is tough when your a pug and studying for Bars is awfully boring so I prefer to curl up and take a little snooze.Mommie and I have lots of fun stuff coming up...especially pug related! If your in the Tampa area or even in good old Florida keep posted for fun puggie events whoo hooo!!! I am so glad to back to bloggin and catching up with my favorite poochie friends!




9 comments:

Smushie Ranch said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to catching up.

Stella, Gunther and Betty

Dexter said...

Studying for a bar? That is confusing.

Slobbers,
Mango

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Yeah your backs! We did miss your cute pugger face. Can't wai to see what fun you'll be up to this year.

Sequoia and Tuni

LydiaAndPugs said...

Welcome back! And Congratulations as well!

~Dawn & Hera the pug

dw said...

Hey Dutch, welcome back! And tell your Dad that I know this Stetson place that he's toting around on the board he's carrying in the picture. My cousin has one of those, too, from this past May! Glad to have you back and hope to read about more of your adventures!

Salinger The Pug said...

Dude...we're glad you're back! The last post you had was when you were stuck outside and we hoped you weren't stuck out there ALL this time!

Hmmm...studying for the Bar Exam? Ask Daddy if he can make a Singapore Sling.

Welcome back Dutch Dude!

Love,
S-Dog

Anonymous said...

We missed you Dutch! I can't believe how big you are getting :)

Congrats to your daddy! My brother is applying to law school right now.. it is crazy intense.

Gus thinks he is only Indy's size, about 11 lbs, he doesn't realize he is topping out at 30lbs! :)

Archie and Melissa said...

hi dutch!
welcome back!
happy 2010!
we cannot wait to follow all of your adventures this year!
xoxox
m & e

Unknown said...

Absolutely hilarious photos and exposition. I'm actually laughing out loud.

Your new pal,
Marian

Marian Cates
artonline-mwc.blogspot.com
Ocicat Studio
http://mariancates.com