Monday, December 8, 2008

Pug Graduates

Ohh Boy Puggies I graduated from puppy class today!!! I got my certificate and a bandanna from Pet Co. I also got lots of goodies from my teacher, I like to show her how good I can sit because she gives me cookies!!! So now I can sit, stay, lie down, leave it, and I walk much better on my leash. Puppy school was so fun I will miss my two friends Nokie and Scout :(

Mommy was so proud she made me pose with my certificate

I can sit really good



I'm tired mommie give me my cookies!!!

Teacher also gave my my new favorite toy....tennis ball! I played with it so much when I got home I lost it and I asked mommie to help me find it. We looked everywhere and it was no where to be found. Mommie gave up, but 30 minutes later I had found it. She still has no idea where I put it hehehehehe.


No ball you come back here!

Mommy made me help her with Christmas decorations this week...

...mommie said I had to look festive while we decorate... ugh she crazy.

No comments: